Faith Lutheran Preschool is a place for joyful education entwined with the love and grace of God.
Faith Lutheran Preschool was established in 1995 as an outreach ministry of Faith Lutheran Church. The teachers partner with the parents to build a foundation based on curiosity, hope, and love that will carry them throughout their lives.
“There are two lasting gifts we can give our children. One is roots, the other is wings.” — H. Carter
Faith Lutheran Preschool provides an exciting learning environment filled with a collection of open-ended toys, books, puzzles, and sensory items which build on children’s natural sense of curiosity and exploration. The day is filled with a balance of both child-directed activities and teacher-directed activities that helps develop the whole child: social, emotional, physical, cognitive, language, and spiritual.
- Established in 1995 as an outreach ministry of Faith Lutheran Church, Faith Lutheran Preschool is open to the community and welcomes families from any denomination.
- We are a non-profit organization. We offer many opportunities for parents to participate in parent education classes as well as volunteer opportunities. There is an active advisory board made up of parents and church members to help us achieve our goals in early childhood education.
- We are licensed by the State of Colorado Office of Early Childhood. FLP is rated a Level 3 by Colorado Shines Quality Rating and Improvement System.
- All of our teachers are qualified by the state of Colorado to teach early childhood education. We provide continuing education for our entire staff always bringing in new ideas and approaches to aid in the classroom.
- We enrich the children’s learning experience by offering Spanish, music, and chapel to each classroom on a weekly basis.
We welcome you and your child to come by for a tour. You will be able to see what a loving, nurturing, and learning environment we provide to help your child reach their fullest potential.